Sunday 2 September 2012

Introduction

For two years I was hired as the community publisher for a website called whitstable people, which is owned by a national media company and is now undergoing re-organisation.
I enjoyed posting up bits of topical information about Whitstable, and I think many people liked reading them, so although that particular contract has ended, why stop there? I still come across bits of news I'd like to share with you so that's what this blog is for.
Bear with me as a newbie to blogging, but I hope you will find something of interest and it will gradually develop into something useful!

Arty Whitstable

This fortnight, starting yesterday 1st September, the town is hosting the Whitstable Biennale, a contemporary arts festival held... yes, every alternate year.
This will be (probably!) the explanation for any particularly quirky sights and sounds you may come across over the next fortnight, such as those illustrated here: (have you seen them?)


No comments:

Post a Comment